Thursday, March 22, 2012

See the Fold-Front Tunic!

It's bias-draped in the front!
It's rayon georgette!
It's too comfortable not to wear every day!

I recently designed this Fold-Front piece because I have been in love with the fabric for years and wanted something super simple and drapey to show it off.  Tunics work so well with skinny pants or with skinny skirts.


 I love contoured hemlines; this design furnishes the contour automatically!







Both porch-lovin' cats were helping me out.  Silver first, the Zorro stole the show.




YES, I surely can make one for you, in your choice of fabric(s).  Click HERE for more info.  If I were to make yours just like this one (but in your choice of color/fabric) the price would be about $65.  Let me know if you want one!

No comments:

Post a Comment