Friday, December 24, 2010

This is how it can work.

JUMPERS.  I can't wait to make some of these for other women!

I just listed another jumper style in my shop:  KathleenTempleTailor.etsy.com


This one is one of my favorites in my own wardrobe.  Re-designed from a commercial pattern for a closer fit and a weighted, wide hem, this jumper would work well in any light to medium weight fabric.  (I also changed the pleated, drawstring neckline, so I guess we'd say I designed this piece!)


If you would like to send me the fabric with which to fashion your new jumper, the cost could be as low as $90 because you'd pay me only for the labor.  If you would like me to furnish the fabric, the cost would be more like $115 (or more, depending on your choices).  Let me know!  http://www.etsy.com/listing/64756909/custom-drawstring-neckline-jumper

Yes, I can make a boat neck, raglan sleeve tee for you too, if you like!  The tee I wear under the jumper is aubergine stretch silk charmeuse and I created a thumb-loop at the end of the long sleeves so the skinny sleeves stay down and smooth all day long.  Very luscious to wear.

No comments:

Post a Comment