Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Kathleen Temple, Tailor

Welcome to my blog!

Here, you can see what I am creating in my design, dressmaking, and tailoring studio.  I will post pictures of my design projects and will show you the custom dresses and such I am creating for my customers.

The newly re-done studio will be ready by December first!  I am eager to make new garments for you (your design ideas or mine, or your pattern choices), but am equally enthused to do expert alterations and repairs for you on garments that are already valued items in your wardrobe.

I even love to repair your jeans!

I will be well-set to do fittings for you here in the studio; just call me to set an appointment or to be sure I am in, if you are planning just to stop by.  Text, talk, or voice message: 540-574-4311

Thank you!   Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment